The Greater London Authority and Hydrogen London are holding an event on 30 September to showcase some of the latest technology solutions and policy updates that will be of interest to professionals working in the built environment – including property developers, portfolio holders, planners and policy makers.
Confirmed speakers and panelists include:
– Matthew Pencharz, Deputy Mayor for Environment & Energy
– Bill Ireland, Hydrogen London Lead (Built Environment) & Logan Energy
– Andrew Stanton,Transport for London (Infrastructure & Sustainability Manager) & Better Buildings Partnership (Board Member)
– Peter North, Greater London Authority (Senior Manager – Programme Delivery)
– Leah Davis, Greater London Authority (Principal Policy & Programme Officer)
The event is free, if you would like to register please click here